Poor little Georgie Porgie had his feelings hurt!
Whoo Hoo! YES, he did, indeed, incompetently tried to take Susan's name in vain
Mr. Amphitheater err, ConnectOregon "I Certify", err Georgie,
has had his poor little feelings hurt.
Susan had a silly letter published in the Mtn Times saying that the Villages of the Darned should
actually represent those stupid community folk
rather than have him tell them what they want.
Taunting Since He Has Nothing
Rather than address how he
"represents the community"
he does the usual
"hurt feelings but stupid" thing
of pathetically trying to taunt that mean Susan Corwin.
tauntology: practice of making remarks/lies in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.
- let the community have input to the county on "County lands" being disposed of?
how droll, then his Amphitheater really wouldn't have had a chance
- cleaning up drug houses? Oh, can't have that happen!
his bar friends are really unhappy about that.
- lying to the state? but he had a deadline and his incompetence is legendary
- 1st amendment free speech? Naah, can't have that, it hurts my feelings to expose my incompetence.
- Corwin's 1st Amendment Rights "if left unchecked, will indeed spread"
(shame the "former liaison" is gone, she was really trying to help him
that totally bogus "cease and desist" letter Chris and he instigated from
the Public Affairs group
should have been enough. Who'd a thunk that Susan was actually smart?)
Susan is really nasty to the Darned Folk!
She pointed out some really nasty things like
-Â "$76 to print five posters"
(actually it was 70 posters and 20 huge ones!) which no one ever saw....Â
-> How mean!Â
Georgie Porgie deserved the money
since he had to figure out how to paper his bedroom with the posters
to showcase his great brilliance!?!
...and what did she do to get the BCC to not give me $2,000,000 worth of land
for Georgie Porgie's Amphitheater
- the community really need hard rock and drugs there near the RV Village....
...and how did she manage to purchase that foreclosed drug house
(where her stolen skis were hidden)?Â
She tore that contaminated thing down! No more safe drug house....
Villages of the Darned: all volunteers (on the take?)
The Villages of the Darned are all volunteers who freely donate their time to attend those time-wasting, boring, do-nothing, rubber-stamping meetings
( how better to try to get $$$ from the County?)
...but, of course, it is such a hardship
(although they have nothing better to do with their aging senile moments)
that they can't possibly donate anything else:
paid for copies, paid for posters, paid for.....anything they can get away with.
They got those really expensive, ego-building Business Cards and, now, name tags,
but that nasty Susan actually stopped the County from buy them those personal Polo shirts!
=>How are the Community drones going to recognize their power and importance?
Georgie Porgie is the Greatest (but "what" is the question)
After all, Georgie Porgie knows he is the greatest!
- just ignore that his stupid, collaborative conniving with the Liaison to harass Susan,
got the "Former" put in "Former Liaison"
- displayed by his "I Certify" ConnectOregon Grant application
(dead last at 26 out of 26 with one "consideration" a "-2"!!)
- just ignore that we don't have paved paths along US 26 due to him driving off a $50,000 donation to the community (it wasn't going in his pocket)
- just ignore that we don't have a Community Center
since no one in their right minds would do anything with the cesspool of villainy, bullying, and deception called
"The Villages of the Darned"
Remove that "Community Involvement" - it is too complicated
The Villages was formed to provide a platform for the Community to support projects and activities they like...
with the Community Center number ONE for support!
- then the deceitful 5 with support from poor little Georgie Porgy
- Georgie was bummed that his great, wonderful 8000 person amphitheater project was
laughed at by the BCC
Â ("it was all Susan's fault! Susan's fault! Couldn't be Georgie Porgie, he's great" ) and
- Poor Little Georgie won't be able to hold the 3 day "hard rock and drugs"
music event kicked out of Eugene after last year and is now targeting Multipor(?)
- But, Ha, Ha! Maybe he can get that $85,000 by deceiving the State....
They weren't totally evil,
nor were they particularly virtuous,
but their incompetence, deceit, snake oil, and intimidation
made them the Villages of the Darned